Experience out-of-the-box comfort in GORE-TEX hiking shoes. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram traction, the Moab has been worn on the feet of nearly 20 million people since its inception.
• GORE-TEX waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Synthetic leather and mesh upper
• Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
• Protective rubber toe cap
• Breathable mesh lining
• Merrell M Select FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• EVA midsole for stability and comfort
• Vibram TC5+ sole
• 5mm lug depth
• Weight: 1lb 14oz / 844G
There are no reviews yet.