The Moab Onset Mid Waterproof Composite Toe work boot is the ideal choice for safety toe protection. Featuring our COMFORTBASE footbed and midsole technology for increased shock absorption and cushion underfoot, comfort that lasts even on the toughest jobs.
• Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
• Waterproof suede and mesh upper
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Breathable mesh lining
• COMFORTBASE contoured insole cradles your foot in all day comfort
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• COMFORTBASE rubberized EVA midsole for increased shock absorption and cushion
• Merrell sticky rubber outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
• Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole; Mark II tested
• Heat resistant outsole protection for brief periods of contact that meet or exceed 500 °F
• Composite safety toe for lightweight protection; rated ASTM F2413-18 I/C
• EH rated ASTM F2413-18
• Weight: 1lb 8oz / 670g
There are no reviews yet.