A boot built for tough environments. The Moab 2 Defense Zip Composite Toe has a suede and textile upper, and features our COMFORTBASE footbed and midsole technology for shock-absorption and cushion, an inside zip closure for easy on and off, while our M Select GRIP rubber outsole is built for traction when and where you need it.
• Suede and textile upper
• Heavy-duty YKK medial zipper for easy on and off
• Non-Metallic lacing hardware
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Breathable mesh lining
• COMFORTBASE contoured design footbed with breathable foam cradles your foot in all day comfort
• COMFORTBASE rubberized EVA midsole for increased shock absorption and cushion
• EH rated ASTM F2413-18
• Composite safety toe for lightweight non-metallic protection; rated ASTM F2413-18 I/C
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility
• Merrell M Select GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
• Heat resistant outsole protection for brief periods of contact that meet or exceed 500 °F
• Weight: 3lb 6oz / 1536g
There are no reviews yet.